Based on the selection criteria, Barbara Jo Saler Events is committed to providing pre-event, on-site, and post-event services consisting of:
Logistical concentration on design and décor; including the selection of general contractors to execute the design plan
Strategic emphasis on floor plan design and development to manage a balanced level of attendee flow, movement, and
interaction based on objectives.
Barbara Jo Saler Events will be the primary point of contact for your event. Our staff members are involved in all aspects of the event while spearheading portions of the event execution.
We will maintain frequent program timelines, by month, by date, primarily via telephone and confirmed in writing – either via email or facsimile.
Services to include (Pre-event, On-site, and Post-event)
- Creative Consultation and Qualification of Objectives to Support Event Theme
- Site Visits
- Timeline Development and Management including Event Staff, Venue, and Vendors
- Event Design & Floor Plan Implementation
- Marketing Collateral (Design Concepts for Productions of Save the Date Card, Invitation, Place Card)
- Budget Management
- Event Staffing including Set-up, On-site Coordination, and Teardown – to be billed separately
- Act as a Liaison between Venue and Client
- Logistical Management
- Food and Beverage Management
- Procurement of Vendors (floral, linen, décor, lighting, gifts, staging, photography, etc.)
- Audio-Visual & Technical Support/Production
- Hotel Arrangements for out of town guests
- Gift Bags for Hotel Guests
- Research of possible Venue locations
- “Save the Date” cards
- Ground Transportation for out of town guests (if required)
- Event Reconciliation and Post-Event Evaluation
We look forward to providing our attention to detail on your next corporate affair.